Wednesday, December 31, 2014

New Year, New Futbolicy

Hello all! After a busy few months, I believe it is time for me to get back into the blogosphere. During my hiatus, I have been thinking of ways to change this blog to make it more personal for the reader and more educational for me. In the beginning, I was everywhere. I wrote whenever and about whatever I wanted. This hectic schedule of writing made the blog choppy. Well fear not! I'm bringing Futbolicy back in the New Year and have decided on a focus: American soccer. While soccer is my passion, I've come to realize that my true passion lies in American soccer. From now on, I will write about both the US Soccer team and MLS happenings. The MLS season begins in March, so I will have time to prepare not only myself, but the visitors of this blog for a historical year for US soccer. If you have any questions, comments, or ideas for me to write about, you can contact me at calebbesaw23@gmail.com, or the official Futbolicy Twitter account, @Futbolicy. Here's to a great year of Futbolicy and US soccer!


No comments:

Post a Comment